Tuesday 14 February 2017

Lets get Messy--- 14th Feb

Lets get Messy.....
is our new challenge .

We would like you to have some fun with this new theme.
use lots of colour, paint .inks etc.

As always what you make , style  and mediums you use is entirely up to yourselves.
We are looking forward to visiting you,  to see what you have been making.

We have Gerrina joining us as our
Guest Designer
 for this challenge with this super Journal page

Gerrina



Now for some inspiration form the Design Team















Now its over to you.
Remember to call back next week
 to see if you were one of our Top 5 choices from the last challenge.
We always invite our guest Designers from the Top 5.

Have a good week,
from the TioT's gang.

8 comments:

  1. So many super inspirational creations ladies! Thanks that my little project could join them! Crafty greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get messy when I create, so this wasn't really a challenge for me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous samples from the DT Ladies.

    Thank you for the challange

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT projects - thanks for sharing! This is my first time playing along with you - hope you like my messy project!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Great inspiration by your design team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    Pleace contact me cause I can´t find your e-mail, wich you send me few weeks ago... Sorry. Hope you find this message.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun theme and great samples to show us. I enjoyed participating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, I made it on time this time! Thanks for running these fun challenges. I'm enjoying seeing all the wonderful entries :D

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x