Tuesday 7 July 2015

In the Frame -----is the new challenge at TioT's

'In the Frame'

is our  new challenge theme.
Think of all the ways and types of frame you can use, small / large/diecut/  etc. etc.
What you make as always is entirely up to yourselves as long as you use our theme.
we look forward to visiting you  to see your interpretations.

Our Guest Designer
for this challenge is Rein with this lovely card.

Rein



Now for more  inspiration 
from our Design Team.
















Now its over to you.
Remember to call back next week to see who we chose as our Top 5  for
the Tea Cups theme.

Have a good week, from the TioT's gang



11 comments:

  1. oh, it is my personal meme. I nearly never stay in rules and frame. cannot wait, that your very nice challenge opens!
    herzlich Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful collection of DT inspiration!!! Thank you!!! I love adding frames to my cards, I am so going to join this challenge! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great variety of frames to inspire us...they worked their magic!! Thanks for the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful samples from your DT-Ladies.

    Thank you for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the awesome samples and for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first time entering, prompted by Yvonne. Thank you for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy to be able to join you in your challenge and see all the inspiration! Hugs :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I added a new project, plus I accidentally reposted the card from my previous post. I thought I had forgotten to post it, and then I read your amendment. I am sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. We will be back to normal tomorrow. Thank you for joining in

      Love Chrissie xx

      Delete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x