Tuesday 21 July 2015

Hot and Wild is the new challenge at TioT's

'Hot and Wild'
Hot colours or Wild Animals or Both.

Plenty of choice with our new theme, 
HOT   and   WILD
Hot Countries --like  Africa and India ,-- or  Wild Animals,--  or  use Hot Colours  etc
As always what you make is entirely up to yourselves as long as you follow  the theme.
We look forward to visiting you and to see what you made.


Our Guest Designer for this Challenge is Annie with this fabulous journal spread



Now for some more inspiration from our design team














Bee






Now its over to you
Have a good week from the TioT's gang.



8 comments:

  1. What wonderful hot creations here..fabulous work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! beautiful array of artsy creations! Thanks for inspirations ladies!
    Love this new theme, bit challenging for me....where are my animal stamps! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so HOT out here! What amazing creations and a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS is a challenge I HAD to answer. Africa is my second home...I have two adopted tribal families in Ethiopia whom I visit every year. I've been traveling to this incredible continent for the past 20+ years. The wild life is magical and the people I've met throughout the continent are stellar human beings. By the way, I LOVED each and every sample for this HOT AND WILD theme!! They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really is a fun challenge and thank you for the amazing DT samples.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for a fun challenge and fabulous DT inspirations Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can tell the DT members had fun with their beautiful projects. I went with my "Hot & Wild" Southwestern art piece, which is a work in progress. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x