Tuesday 20 January 2015

Add Some Fabric- is the new challenge at TioT's

Time to announce our new challenge theme...
Add Some Fabric
We would like you to add some fabric to your entries to this challenge.
As always what you make is entirely up to yourselves as long as you follow our theme,
ribbon by itself will not count.

Our first guest Designer for 2015 is Marjut
who is sharing this fantastic card with us.


Now for some more inspiration from our own D.T.













Now its over to you.
Have a good week
from the TioT's gang

8 comments:

  1. I've just found your great challenge through Pamela. What fab DT creations and a super theme. I hope to get some crafting time and join the fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I love all the inspiration here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous DT creations. Thank you for this fun challenge.
    Hugs, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some awesome inspirational pieces from the Design Team here! This is my first time linking up! Thank you for tipping me off to this great challenge blog, Pamellia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the diverse ways of using fabric in your artwork that the DT members have shared. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x