Tuesday 29 April 2014

'Springtime ', the the new challenge at Try it on Tuesdays

'Springtime', 
is our new challenge theme .
As always how you interpret this and what you make is entirely up to you, 
all we ask is that you follow our theme and have fun..
.
First of all we are pleased to to introduce  Margik  as our Guest Designer for this challenge .
She was a Top 5 winners for the Travel challenge.
Please stop  by to welcome her.

Hello, my name is Mar but I am known as Margik in the blog. I am Spanish. I started blogging in November 2013. I don't work at the moment out of home, so I am able to focus on my family and hobbies. I enjoy spending time creating paper craft items, mixed media, painting, scrapbook and altering art projects. I like to try different things all the time and am always looking for new techniques. I love to enter challenges and its definitely a pleasure to share.
I'm so honored to be a Guest Designer at try it on Tuesdays for this challenge.

This is what the DT have been making to inspire you.









Now its your turn to show us your project. Just link it up below. 

Have a great week
The TIOT team.



7 comments:

  1. Lovely work from everybody! Big welcome to MargiK! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Designteam pieces ladies! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project Margik, the colours are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The DT projects are all breathtaking. Each season brings such variety and beauty to our world. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed the theme Margik. Your Springtime card is beautiful, and all the DT samples are so varied and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful season and a great theme. Thanks for the fabulous inspiration from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these are all stunning pieces by the DT! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x